Twitter Statistics or Analytics and what you need to know all right so we discuss about the Twitter account at twitter.com so that’s your journey east.
If you guys need to throw me, a comply with me talked about random issues you’re in your Twitter profile that you get prompted to view your tweet exercise already.
You can get to your Twitter Analytics that way or you can click here and click on analytics so let’s click on again if you guys haven’t been tuning in for the past couple days some of these metrics are kind of embarrassing I have to use myself as my own little test dummy because obviously I’m not going to show you guys clients accounts so yeah sometimes they’re kind of bad like look people unallowed me whatever it is what it this will automatically bring you up to this 30 days summary.
How to read your Twitter Statistics?
- Now similar to Facebook, Twitter is a little weird and it doesn’t let you really choose date ranges very well like I think it only lets you go back three months or something like that it doesn’t let you go back to the end of time so again like Twitter and Facebook if you’re using their native analytics you’ll want to make sure that you get on a regular routine if this is your job of course and if you’re reporting about to clients or anything like that um you know and pull metrics every week or every month or something.
- You don’t lose anything because it does just give you the 30-days summary by default so you can see I had 68 tweets which was down night 20% that sounds like a lot to me that’s like two or three per day impressions so again that’s the total number of times that my tweets were seen in a feed pretty much is what that means 35,000 which is down a little bit from the previous 30 days 3800 people viewed my profile which is kind of creepy to interesting I got 90 mentions which was up 19%.
- I was a little more social this month and I gained four followers it looks like something but I lost two of them so all right so it’ll give you this little monthly wrap-ups which is pretty cool so tweet highlights it’ll give you your top tweet and how many impressions it received which is an interesting one because if you look here this only had one retweet in one favorite so this is really speaking to the fact that sometimes posts can be deceiving like you can’t just go off of what it looks like because clearly that resonated with more people than it looks like my top mentioned by tee spring these are the people who I sell my internet kid through so shout out to them for mentioning me my top follower is Michael Jackson is legend which is like a Michael Jackson out so what’s up to them they have a hundred and Seventy Nine millions followers.
- This is a really cool thing to pay attention to because if you do get followed by anybody who’s very influential you might want to add them to a private Twitter list to start engaging with them maybe they’re people who I want to invite on my podcast pillar you know that like just pay attention to those ways maybe tweet was this it’s an external article and then all of these artists mandibles.
- If I want to go to all tweet activity let’s look at that first so this shows me all of my tweets for the past 30 days 9.8% engagement rate for this video that I posted which is a part of the 15 days of video challenge that I was supposed to be participating in and kind of fell off of but hey so yeah this was I think it looks like one of my most engaging tweets and then it will also show you impressions and engagements broken down in the first two columns let’s click on top and this is sorted by impressions so this one I mentioned Lauren Elbert’s or ever to create these any confidential and she actually re tweeted.
- This so I gained a lot of impressions because she retweet this but my engagement rate wasn’t very high a lot of people didn’t click on the article or click on my profile or anything from it so you know man this was a political kind of tweet got a lot of engagement from that one people love to hear my opinions but they hated at the same time I think that some of the most polarizing posts that you make tend to be the most engaging so there’s that so you can just ways of scroll through and see these days now you can also see let’s see one with the link.
- If I click on it I just like you can click view tweet activity or just click around there you can see a little breakdown so I had three link clicks only three people went over to watch the video guys come on I’m just joking one retweet one likes you could see like how your engagements are calculated and then you can also promote it here if you wanted to let’s see how many people clicked on this one link clicks 20 so it’s actually a lot of link clicks kind of but it’s just because there were so many impressions like that the calculation was still pretty low if that makes sense so yeah that’s kind of Twitter analytics.
- I mean you can see your overall engagement rate is 6.5 percent for the past 30 days you can benchmark this there are lots of different like data sources out there on the web to see if that’s a good engagement rate generally speaking two percent engagement rate is pretty good for most platforms so people are engaging with me which is good link clicks I earned two per day that’s really not very impressive but hey retweet likes replies that kind of thing and then this also shows that day by day.
- This is pretty cool to look at sometimes because you can just gauge trends you know based on day Saturday I don’t know if I was on one that day who were here like if I was like on a political rant that day or what was happening but a lot of people did engage with me on that day it could just be that was Saturday but as you can see that’s a very high Saturday like this is a Saturday too but this is things weekend so you know you can just kind of start to see trends about Wednesday nobody cared about me I probably didn’t post it all that is like.
- Freaking low so yeah you may simply type of see what tendencies are taking place and issues like which you can like I stated let’s do November so you may evaluate so if I’m pondering possibly Saturdays okay are usually actually good days I can look again in November and see is that true I feel it actually me within the media and the world as a result of it is a Saturday.
- This is pretty low Friday Sunday kind of look at the place but anyway ah this is a really nice tweet I told my friend James that his daughter is lucky to have a dad like him because she is so anyway you can see month by month you can’t expert this data into oh gosh you can also export this data it’s like working and I don’t want it to I wanted to stop but you can export it into it like a CSV or an excel file let’s go over here though to audiences this is another pretty cool wine I’m sorry what look at my top audience or my top interest is Cats.
- I like Cats however I haven’t got them and I do not actually I do not know I do not I’m not actually a pet particular person so I assume that is attention-grabbing however apparently 92% of my viewers likes canine I do not know how dependable this is I’m simply going to be sincere with you I’m not even making an attempt to be funny here I simply assume like Twitter analytics for audiences I say take it with a grain of salt just because Facebook they have so much information about who you are because you typed into your profile.
- Twitter is not so much like that you really all you need is like an email address so I don’t know how they pull this off it could be very accurate I’m not sure but I say take it with a grain of salt um but anyway a lot of people like dogs whether space science so that’s cool occupation 37% according to this again this is not like I’m not going to change all my content to accommodate these people necessarily because I don’t know if it’s true but according to Twitter 37% of my audience is a homemaker which kind of doesn’t make sense because I think a lot of people tend to be like I’m stay-at-home moms who also have a side hustle.
- They followed me for social media tips and things like that professional technical self-employed so these actually all make a lot of sense which is a good thing and then white-collar worker too so these are all kind of like my target audience retired also retired people tend to have a side hustle sales marketing management I want to say this is all pretty dang good so this is showing that the people who are following me are following me for a reason and they probably don’t want to hear my political rants so I’ll try to sell um consumer buying styles quick and easy premium brands home cooking ethnic explorers what does that means.
Twitter Followers and Users Statistics
- Quick and easy thing is pretty interesting maybe I could have cotton you know incorporate some of that into my selling strategy for my courses maybe it’s just like one click like you guys don’t need the fluff I don’t know something to try um education so 55% sorry I just completely skipped over here but you can see wireless carrier I don’t really care about that personally home ownership 68 percent of my audience is a homeowner 75 education 80% completed high school 65 completed college about 70/70 between married and single folks that’s interesting net worth most of my people are between the one and $500,000 net year worth the next highest paid is about a nine thousand to a million household income again most people are between 90 and 200 thousand gender mostly female.
- So anyway you can see way more on here demographics well I guess it’s not more it’s just like a different view this one is pretty cool though too if you want to see country and region it’s the 9% of my followers come from Michigan where I live 11% in California 9% from New York lifestyle again shows interest dogs TV genres sports what do you guys know who I am my Twitter followers seem confused why I don’t know why they follow me consumer behavior I don’t parts buyer okay I don’t service well this is aftermarket why is it showing that so like.
- This is what that is what I’m saying just like the factor about Twitter.com insights that I do not actually perceive it is like why do they assume I care about Auto Abiding sorts after which most individuals are on IOS a number of individuals are on Android that is fairly cool too should you click on the occasions you may see like what’s going on the planet so that you may wish to maybe do some poster on this like MLK Day is developing so if that pertains to me and one thing that I’m keen on individuals speak about this 76 instances greater than wherever else within the U.S.
- I’d wish to put up some tweets about that clearly in the precise manner as a result of we do not wish to make vital vacation like that about us however New Year’s you realize all of those simply provide you with some traits so these are cool concepts to consider for marketing campaign concepts many awards are developing on now days I really like live-tweeting award reveals so issues like which can be simply cool to see like there’s an outline you are able to do it by sports activities by films by recurring traits so these are like some hash tags that occur on a regular basis which is fairly cool so you will get some data possibly but it surely’s not likely giving me data but it surely’s imagined to be providing you with somewhat bit of information and like how many individuals like utilizing that and issues like that however anyway that is a type of it.